With Agra Honeymoon Packages you get to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World the Taj Mahal. What could be a more romantic honeymoon than to visit the eternal monument of love? Agra is about 200 kilometers from Delhi which is the capital of India. It is situated on the banks of the Yamuna River and the building architecture in this city is of the Mughal era. This is a major attraction for the tourists as it is also home to the magnificent Taj Mahal. Experience the magic of the mughal era with Agra Honeymoon Packages.
There are many places to visit in Agra with your better half to cherish the honeymoon moments. Some of the honeymoon destinations or places of attraction with Agra Honeymoon Packages are:
1. Taj Mahal: This is the most unique attraction and place of visit Agra Honeymoon Packages has to offer. Well known for its architectural wonder, the Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj is an epitome of love and this monument attracts couples not only from India but from all over the world. It is one of the most photographed places in the world.
2. Agra Fort: Agra Fort was built by the great Mughal emperor Akbar. Inside the fort, there are beautiful buildings and palaces. This fort is on the banks on the Yamuna River, and is made with red sandstones. The famous mosques inside this fort are Moti Masjid and Nagina Masjid. It houses the glittering Shish Mahal and Khas Mahal too. With Agra Honeymoon Packages, this is one site that cannot be missed.
3. Chini Ka Rauza: This is a tomb made in Persian style in 1635. It is the tomb of the prime minister named Afzal Khan Mullah of Shiraz during the times of Shah Jahan.
4. Jama Masjid: Explore the famous Jama Masjid with the Agra Honeymoon Packages. These historical places take you back on a journey to the Mughal Era with your beloved one.
5. Fatehpur Sikri: Fatehpur Sikri is a fortified city made with red sandstones and houses some magnificent structures. The great Buland Darwaza and the marble tomb of Salim Chisti are here. The Buland Darwaza is a grand gateway built in 1602 on the occasion of Akbar's victory. This 54 meter high gateway is worth visiting with the Agra Honeymoon Packages.
6. Itmad Ud Daullah's Tomb: The intricate work on this tomb gives it the appearance of a jewel box. It was built by his daughter after she married Jahangir.
7. Ram Bagh: Ram Bagh is a garden built by the Mughal emperor Babur. It is the oldest Mughal garden and is situated near the grand Taj Mahal. Agra Honeymoon packages offer you the opputunity to visit this beautiful garden in Agra.
8. Anguri Bagh: Anguri Bagh or the Grapes Garden is a symmetrical garden near the Diwan-i-khas. There are no grapes here but a beautiful geometric garden. Agra Honeymoon packages give the opportunity to be a part of this garden built for the ladies of the emperor.
Agra Honeymoon packages takes you back to the Mughal era where the love for Mughal architecture is translated into breath taking monuments.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Agra honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Agra with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com