Take the Auli Honeymoon Packages, and spend your holiday in Auli, in Uttarakhand, India. Auli is developed as a winter ski resort and it offers great treks and nature walks to close by places. This place is located in the midst of majestic snow clad Himalayas Mountain. Auli has not been fully explored as much as the other hill stations in India. Here Skiing is a major activity and it attracts tourists for the same. It is ideal for you to take the Auli Honeymoon Packages, if you are looking out for such activities in a skier's paradise.
The slopes here are high and offer a panoramic view of the peaks of the great Himalayas. If you wish to take part in the winter activities here, the best time to visit is in late November to March. They even conduct courses for skiers. Book the Auli Honeymoon Packages, for a memorable honeymoon in this skiing paradise. The major honeymoon destinations or tourist attractions here are:
1. Skiing: If you enjoy skiing, Auli Honeymoon Packages is ideal for you because skiing is the major attraction here. A ski resort has been set up here to promote skiing. Auli has emerged to be a great skiing destination with high slopes and plenty of snow in the winters.
People come here to enjoy skiing and spend an adventurous holiday. The facilities required for skiing are available on rent and courses are also conducted ranging from two days to two weeks. Book the Auli Honeymoon Packages and enjoy skiing with your partner. Ski through the slopes and enjoy the snow.
2. Gurso Bugyal: Gurso is a beautiful meadow about 3 kilometers from Auli. This place is blessed with natural beauty and has dense forests of conifer and oak trees. One can even take the ropeway to reach here. This is a perfect place to spend the day amidst natural beauty. Spend some peaceful time here and enjoy the breathtaking beauty with Auli Honeymoon Packages.
3. Kwani Bugyal: Kwani Bugyal is another beautiful meadow and is popular for trekking. Camps are organized here with all facilities for the tourists. Many trekkers come here and camp. Visit Kwani Bugyal when you take the Auli Honeymoon Packages.
4. Chattrakund: Chattrakund is a sweet water lake in a jungle. It is a small lake and forms a very beautiful scene. The view here is fascinating. Visit this lake with Auli Honeymoon Packages.
5. Chenab Lake: This is a beautiful place but not many people are able to reach here since it is a difficult road that leads here. If you are adventurous, visit Chenab Lake with Auli Honeymoon Packages.
6. Joshimath: Joshimath has old temples and many of these shrines have been set up by Shankaracharya. This place also serves as a camp base to Badrinath and the Valley of Flowers.
7. Bhavishya Badri: This is a famous temple and the journey is undertaken by foot. If you have the inclination, visit this temple when you book the Auli Honeymoon Packages.
Auli is a great place to spend your honeymoon with so many activities and places to experience.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Auli honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Auli with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com