Bandipur is located in between Kathmandu and Pokhara and is a popular tourist destination. With Bandipur Honeymoon packages, you can visit this land abundant with natural beauty and picturesque landscape. The scenery and cultural appeal of this place is captivating and provides the visitor with many place to see. This place offers a view of the peaks of Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Langtang from there. People of various cultures live here and form a cultural mix. Book your Bandipur Honeymoon Packages to enjoy a holiday with your partner in this city.
Bandipur is adorned by three rivers Kambini river, Moyar river and the Nagur river. One can spot many animals near the rivers and water holes in summers. Tourists have many options for exploring and visiting here. Some of the main attractions or honeymoon destinations you can visit with Bandipur Honeymoon Packages are:
1. Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary: Bandipur National Park has expanded over the years and is a beautiful forest reserve. This region is abundant in flora and vegetation. Moyar river irrigates this region along with two rivulets and is the lifeline of this area. This river is also a boundary between the Bandipur National Park and the Madumulai Sanctuary. The vast space and surroundings make it pleasurable for the tourist to see the animals in their natural habitat. One should not miss the chance to see this park with the Bandipur Honeymoon Packages. This Wildlife Reserve is home to Asiatic elephants and tigers. It was selected for Project Tiger in 1973 to save tigers from potential dangers. Other animals that can be found here are jackals, wild boars, sloth bears, porcupines, panthers, hares and many more. Birds like green pigeon and fowls can also be spotted here. Bandipur Park offers a spectacular view from near the forest office base. One should definitely visit this park when you take the Bandipur Honeymoon Packages.
2. Khadga Devi Temple: This is one of the most revered temples here and is open to devotees only once a year. The temple does not have any statue but only a sacred sword wrapped in cloth. This Khadga is worshipped as a symbol of female power. Be sure to visit this unique temple wit the Bandipur Honeymoon Packages.
3. Martyrs Memorial Area: This is a place of historical importance as it was established in the honor of the 6 martyrs who dies during the 1950 revolution. Bandipur Honeymoon Packages can help you pay homage to them.
4. Bindhabashini and Mahalaxmi Temples: Both temples are constructed in pagoda style and are worth visiting when you book the Bandipur Honeymoon Packages.
5. Himavad Gopalaswamy Betta Temple: If you go to Bandipur, you should visit this temple to get a feel of the essence of this place. The temple is located on a hill and is surrounded and covered by fog nearly all around the year. This makes it a wonderful visit as you enter the temple in the midst of fog. It creates a fascinating scene and is very distinctive. Book your Bandipur Honeymoon Packages and be sure to place this temple on your itinerary.
Apart from many places to see in Bandipur, there are numerous options around Bandipur too. Book the Bandipur Honeymoon Packages for a wonderful experience.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Bandipur honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Bandipur with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com