Chail Honeymoon Packages takes you and your partner to Chail, a small hill station in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. It is close to another hill station Shimla and is considered a hiker's paradise. It is about 49 kilometers away from Shimla's busy life. Chail was built by Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of Patiala as a summer capital. Visit this picturesque hill station with Chail Honeymoon Packages which is amidst deodar and pine forests. It is built on three hills overlooking the Satluj Valley. If you book Chail Honeymoon Packages, you get a chance to visit the highest cricket ground in the world here. This ground is well kept and is surrounded by beautiful pine and deodar trees.
Chail has a number of places to see and visit for enjoyment. The main places of attraction you can see with the Chail Honeymoon Packages are as below:
1. Chail Palace: This is one of the main attractions in Chail. The Chail Palace or the Maharaja's Palace is on the Rajgarh hills. It was built by the Maharaja as a summer resort. It is a huge palace providing excellent views of the mountains and surrounding areas. Now a heritage hotel, Chail Palace offers a lavish vacation and experience. Visit this beautiful palace with Chail Honeymoon Packages.
2. Chail Sanctuary: Another major attraction of this place is the Chail Sanctuary. It houses animals like the Himalayan Black Bear, Barking Deer, Red Deer, Goral, Sambhar, Leopards, etc. Apart from these some exquisite species of animals are also found here. The sanctuary has beautiful oak and deodar forests inside. A must see with the Chail Honeymoon Packages.
3. Cricket Ground: The cricket ground here is the world's highest cricket ground and therefore it attracts a lot of visitors. It was built in 1893 and is surrounded by beautiful deodar trees. There is a polo ground close by too.
4. Sidh Baba Mandir: It is said that the Maharaj had a dream that a saint told him this place was his meditation ground. After that dream, Maharaj built this temple here. Visit this temple with Chail Honeymoon Packages.
5. Sadhupul: A popular picnic spot visited by many tourists who come to Chail.
6. Kufri: Visit Kufri with Chail Honeymoon Packages. It is near Chail providing an enjoyable drive through forests and villages. The main attractions there are the Mahasu peak and Nature Park.
7. Gurudwara Sahib: A place worth visiting is Gurudwara Sahib which has been constructed in 1907. It is on the Pandhawa Hills and is a great place to witness old architecture and cultural heritage.
Apart from visiting these above places with Chail Honeymoon Packages, one can indulge in some adventure activities too. Angling can be done at Gaura river and trekking through Chail - Shimla. Trekking routes provide fabulous scenic views all along the way. Other than this, just strolling around to absorb the natural beauty of this place with your partner is a good way to enjoy this place with Chail Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Chail honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Chail with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com