Chennai is a great location to spend your honeymoon. With Chennai Honeymoon Packages, one can enjoy the holiday amidst sun kissed beaches. The finest beaches are here which attract a lot of visitors from all over. Chennai is the capital of the state of Tamil Nadu in South India. This developed city has a mix of modern technology and traditional arts and crafts. This city is a gateway to the rest of South India. Book the Chennai Honeymoon Packages, to enjoy a memorable honeymoon in this city.
A metropolitan city, Chennai is the cultural capital of India because of its heritage and deep rooted traditions. It is situated next to the Bay of Bengal and was the trading post of the British for many years earlier. There are lots to do in Chennai when you book the Chennai Honeymoon Packages. Some of the main honeymoon destinations or attractions of this place are as follows:
1. Vivekananda Museum: This building has been leased to Sri Ramakrishna Mission. This structure is on the Marina beach. Swami Vivekananda had stayed in this building. There are photographs showing his life and the books about him are on display too here. Visit this historical building with Chennai Honeymoon Packages.
2. Elliot's Beach: Elliot's beach is a peaceful and calm beach. It is perfect for resting and relaxing. People come here for lounging and swimming in the sea. Visit Elliot's Beach with Chennai Honeymoon Packages.
3. Gudiyam Caves: Behind the Poondi reservoir are the Gudiyam Caves. It is a tough terrain and attracts the trekkers. These are prehistoric caves and if you are the adventurous kinds, visit these caves with Chennai Honeymoon Packages.
4. Kapaleswar Temple: This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and the inscriptions found here date back to 1250 AD. The temple which stands now was rebuilt in the 16th century by the Vijayanagar kings. The carved Gopuram of gods and goddesses depict the Puranic legends.
5. Marina Beach: Marina beach is very popular and is the second largest beach in the world. It is a 12 kilometer beach which runs along the stately buildings. There is an aquarium near the beach which is also a tourist attraction here. Make sure to visit this beach with Chennai Honeymoon Packages.
6. Fort Saint George and Saint Mary's Church: Fort Saint George is the first fortress of British power and Saint Mary's Church was the first English church in Chennai.
7. Government Museum: It is a fine museum and has sections of botany, sculpture, anthropology and zoology. There are souvenirs of the prehistoric India here. There are carvings, jewelry, ancient icons and other collections worth seeing. Visit this rich museum with Chennai Honeymoon Packages.
8. Sri Parthasarathy Temple: This is one of the oldest buildings in Chennai and was built in the 8th century. It is dedicated to Lord Krishna and was made by the Pallavas. Visit this ancient temple in Chennai with the Chennai Honeymoon Packages.
There are many such places in Chennai which are worth visiting, Book Chennai Honeymoon Packages and get a chance to see all these places and the beautiful beaches.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Chennai honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Chennai with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com