In the Nilgiri hills, lies a beautiful hill station of Coonoor. If you are planning a honeymoon, book the Coonoor Honeymoon Packages for an unforgettable trip. It is a great place for spending your honeymoon amidst beautiful views and nature. This place has several picnic spots and sceneries which are worth visiting. It is an ideal place for tourists and offers a great vacation. With Coonoor Honeymoon Packages, you get an opportunity to visit and experience the second largest hill station of Nilgiri Hills.
This picturesque hill station surrounded by tea plantations is an excellent getaway for the newly weds. It offers great scenic places to visit and a lot of adventure activities too. It provides the visitor with lavish views of the lush green Nilgiri Hills with the waterfalls, valleys and ravines adding to the charm of the place. Book the Coonoor Honeymoon Packages to enjoy this experience. Some of the honeymoon destinations or attractions of Coonoor are:
1. Dolphin's Nose: This is unique rock formation which protrudes like a nose of a dolphin. The views from this point are breathtaking. One can see the Catherine Waterfalls flowing in the ravines. Visit the Dolphin's Nose with Coonoor Honeymoon Packages.
2. Catherine Falls: This waterfall is about 250 feet high and can be even seen from the Dolphin's Nose point. It provides a beautiful view and the landscape around is spectacular. Do not miss visiting this site when you take the Coonoor Honeymoon Packages.
3. Hidden Valley: The access to the valley region surrounding Coonoor is not easy. One has to go trekking down here to access the breathtaking mountain views. Take this excursion to the hidden valley with Coonoor Honeymoon Packages.
4. Sim's Park: In this botanical Park, you will find unusual species of plants that have been brought in from all over the world. Sim's Park was developed by J.D Sims and Murray back in 1874. The park is beautiful and is located in a deep ravine. This park attracts a lot of tourists for the plant life it holds and also for the fruit and vegetables show which is held annually here. Do not miss a visit to the Sim's Park with Coonoor Honeymoon Packages.
5. Lamb's Rock: This is a place on the way to the Dolphin's Nose. It is a picnic spot and is named after Captain Lamb. This rock offers a fabulous view of the jungles below and the ravines. One can see the Coonoor stream below and the surrounding plains. Do visit Lamb's Rock with Coonoor Honeymoon Packages.
6. Droog Fort: One has to trek to reach the Droog Fort. This Fort was once used by Tipu Sultan and it offered impressive views of all directions.
7. Wellington's Golf Course: Near Coonoor is the Wellington Golf Course. It is a popular place and has been often used in many movies for shoots. Visit this golf course by booking the Coonoor Honeymoon Packages.
The areas surrounding Coonoor is apt for hiking and trekking and offers impressive views. Spend a memorable honeymoon here with Coonoor Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Coonoor honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Coonoor with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com