Break from the stereotype honeymoon destinations and take Corbett Honeymoon Packages to spend your holiday with adventure and thrill. Corbett National Park is in the Kumaon region of Nainital. This is the main tourist attraction here. One can spend the honeymoon with your newlywed amidst pure nature packed with enough adventure. Corbett Honeymoon Packages gives you this chance to explore the beautiful Corbett.
Corbett is one of the highlights of wild life tourism in India. It was earlier known as Hailey National Park and undergone quite some changes since then. This well known forest in the state of Uttarakhand, India attracts a lot of tourists from all over. It is home to many kinds of animals, birds and plants. Apart from the wild life here, the beauty of the park itself adds to the charm of this entire place. Book the Corbett Honeymoon Packages to experience the scenic beauty and adventure. The major honeymoon packages or tourist attractions here are:
1. Corbett National park: The flora in this park is accentuated by the topography of the place. One can find many sesham and sal trees in this forest. This park houses a variety of species of animals and birds. Visit Corbett National Park with Corbett Honeymoon Packages. Some of the animals you can spot when you come here are tigers, deer, wild boar, Himalayan black bear, jackal, sloth bear, elephants, langaurs, etc. You and your partner can explore the jungle by taking the jeep safari or by riding the back of an elephant. Both are exciting ways to go into the forest to spot animals. Do not miss this opportunity with Corbett Honeymoon Packages.
2. Dhikala: This is located at the end of Patli Dun valley. This place offers magnificent views of the valley. There is an old rest house here which is a historic structure. The view from the watchtower is beautiful and should be seen with Corbett Honeymoon Packages.
3. Corbett Museum: The Corbett Museum at Dhangarhi houses some belongings of Jim Corbett the man behind the Corbett National Park. Visit this museum with Corbett Honeymoon Packages.
4. Jhirna: This is a rest house on the road to Kalagarh in the park. The landscape here is drier and the hills are covered with bamboo patches. This place also houses many animals and birds. Visit Jhirna with Corbett Honeymoon Packages.
5. Bijrani: Bijrani was a shooting region in the earlier days of British rule. This place now has diverse vegetation and has a drier terrain.
6. Garija Devi: This is a major tourist attraction and is situated near Corbett Park. Many people come to this temple and offer their prayers. Visit Garija Devi Temple with Corbett Honeymoon Packages.
7. Kaladungi: This is located on the main route to Nainital from Dhikala and was the residence of Jim Corbett who founded the Corbett National Park.
8. Kalagarh Dam: Kalagarh Dam is great for bird watching and is situated in the suth western side of the Corbett National Park.
Book the Corbett Honeymoon Packages and enjoy an unforgettable adventurous honeymoon trip.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Corbett honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Corbett with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com