Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages offers a visit to Dalhousie which is a picturesque hill station. The place got its name from Lord Dalhousie who was a British Viceroy. It is located atop five hills of Potreyn, Bakrota, Kathalagh, Bhangora and Terah. It is on the mountainous ranges of Dhauladhar. Book the Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages and visit Dalhousie to experience the scenic beauty of this place. It is a great getaway for honeymooners looking to spend some quality time together.
This is a tourist place and attracts many visitors every year to view the beauty and serenity. With Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages you get a chance to visit the major attractions in and around Dalhousie:
1. Satdhara: This literally means seven springs and is situated on the way to Panjpulla. The water of this spring is said to have medicinal properties according to the locals. It is said to contain 'gandhak' also known as mica. One must visit this when you go to Dalhousie by booking the Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages.
2. Panjpulla: Panjpulla is a memorial with five bridges and is about 2 kilometers away from Dalhousie. It was built in the memory of Sardar Ajit Singh who was the freedom fighter of India. There are a number of small pools in this place. Visit this memorial with Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages.
3. Bakrota Hills: These hills are near Dalhousie which provides a spectacular view of the snow capped peaks.
4. The Mall: The Mall of Dalhousie is unique and is not like the other mall roads of hill stations. This road is not a regular long road but two roads which twist and form a figure 8. The two roads are Thanda Sarak and Garam Chowk. When you book Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages, be sure to give this Mall road a visit with your new life partner.
5. Kalatope: Kalatope is a wildlife sanctuary which houses many animals like Himalayan Black bear, ghoral, barking deer and some flora as well.
6. Daikund: This peak provides a fascinating view of the entire town of Dlahousie, the river Beas and Chenab and the valleys. It is a beautiful sight and this peak should be visited with the Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages.
7. Khajjar: This is a well known tourist get away and is shaped like a saucer. Pine trees surround Khajjar and should be seen when you book the Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages. There is an ancient temple, golf course, forest resthouse and dense deodar forests here. A lake with a floating island in the middle can also be seen.
Shopping can be done at Gandhi Chowk where most of the shops are located. One can get Tibetan items at a reasonable price. Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages provides a chance to experience this shopping and buying gift such as rugs, cardigans, carpets, handicrafts and jewelry. Also you can visit the Tibetan Handicrafts Center or Himachal Handicrafts Emporium. Get away from the crowd and start the journey of marriage by booking Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages. It will be an unforgettable experience for both.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Dalhousie honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Dalhousie with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com