The beautiful Dharamshala is the ideal honeymoon destination for it offers magnificent views of the pine forests, lovely hills, tea gardens and snow clad peaks. Visit this hill station with Dharamsala Honeymoon Packages to enjoy a memorable honeymoon. Dharamshala is divided into two parts namely upper and lower Dharamshala. It is located at the foot of the Dhauladhar mountains and provides scenic views. It is home to the famous Dalai Lama and is synonymous with Buddhism. This place has a clean and clear ambience with clean streams flowing. It is the best honeymoon destination in India with the Dharamsala Honeymoon Packages.
There are many Gompas according to the Buddhist culture and Tibetan architecture to be found here. The geographical location of this hill station offers splendid views of the Dhauladhar range and the Kangra Valley. The main honeymoon destinations or attractions that you can see the Dharamsala Honeymoon Packages are:
1. Dal Lake: Dal Lake is a picturesque site to visit. It is about 10 kilometers from Dharamshala and surrounded by beautiful deodar and fir trees. Visit this lovely lake with Dharamsala Honeymoon Packages.
2. Bhagsunag Falls: Bhagsunag Falls are worth visiting and spending some time around. These spectacular falls also have an ancient temple nearby. Visit these falls for a refreshing time with Dharamsala Honeymoon Packages.
3. McLeod Ganj: This place houses the famous Dalai Lama and is famous for that. It is also known as Little Lhasa and has many monasteries in this township. There is a Buddha Statue also there which attracts many tourists. Do not miss a visit to this little town with Dharamsala Honeymoon Packages. This place is peaceful and has a spiritual character.
4. Namgyal Monastery: One must place a visit to this monastery on the itinerary of Dharamsala Honeymoon Packages. This monastery is of great importance to the Buddists pilgrims. It is one of the most frequented places by the tourists.
5. Church of Saint John: This is a church located near Forsyth Gunj and is an Anglican church. It is made in a Neo Gothic style of architecture and is well known for its Belgian stain glass windows and serene atmosphere. Church of Saint John is close to the McLeodganj. Pay a visit to this church with Dharamsala Honeymoon Packages.
6. Dip Thekchen Choeling Monastery: If you wish to enrich yourself with the Buddhist culture and faith, visit this monastery. The golden roof can be viewed from a far off distance too. There is a museum, bronze figures, mandalas and Buddhist images on the first floor of this monastery. A library providing a collection of books and manuscripts is also present here. Visit this beautiful monastery with Dharamsala Honeymoon Packages.
7. Chamunda Devi: Chamunda Devi is a temple dedicated to Goddess Durga who is also called Chamunda. This temple has mythological significance as it forms one of the nine temples where the body parts of Sati fell. The surroundings of this temple enrich the whole experience.
8. Norbulingka Institute: This is the leading institute for the study of Tibetan arts and culture.
Make your honeymoon pleasurable trip with Dharamshala Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Dharamshala honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Dharamshala with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com