Halebid Honeymoon Packages gives you a chance to visit Halebid, a small town with a glorious history. Halebid means ruined city and has beautiful temples and shrines. Halebid has many sculptures and carvings which attract the tourists from all over. It is a place of past glory and is a great place to visit. Experience the past culture and archaeological beauty with Halebid Honeymoon Packages.
There are plenty of sites or honeymoon destinations that attract the tourists to come to Halebid for an enriching experience. Book the Halebid Honeymoon Packages and visit this place to see these attractions such as:
1. Sri Ranganatha Temple: Sri Ranganatha Temple has an image of Lord Ranganatha reclining on a coil of serpent. The statue of the Lord is 6 feet high and is a fine piece of art. One must see this temple with Halebid Honeymoon Packages.
2. Hoysaleshwara Temple: This temple is known for its marvelous sculptural details. The walls have depictions of animals and birds from the Hindu mythology and no sculptures are the same. This temple was never completed despite many years of efforts put it. A Nandi Bull guards this temple and this temple is one of the main attractions of Halebid. Book the Halebid Honeymoon Packages to get an opportunity to visit this temple. The sculptures carved on the outer walls are a special feature of Hoysaleshwara Temple.
3. Kedareshwara Temple: Kedarshwara Temple is a damous temple built in Chalukyan style with Hoysals emblems. It has collapsed and not been restored to its original shape. One cannot miss to visit this temple with Halebid Honeymoon Packages. Its walls and ceilings are engraved and the basement has numerous sculptures which highlight the stories of the Mahabharata and Ramayana. It has a Shiva Linga made with black stone and statues of other gods like Varaha, Uma Maheshwara, Bhairava and Tandaveshwara. Halebid Honeymoon Packages lets you and your partner explore these magnificent stautes and pieces of art.
4. Archaeological Museum: The Archaeological Museum is one of the famous attractions of this place. All steps are taken to preserve the ancient sculptures and monuments. It consists of about 1500 sculptures and consists of several inscriptions too. You can get a chance to witness the entire collection at the museum with Halebid Honeymoon Packages. The master pieces of past history make this museum worth visiting.
5. Shanthaleshwara: This is the eastern part of the Hoysaleshwara temple and houses numerous sculptures and panels. It was built in during the rule of Vijaynagara kings and the northern side of the temple is on a platform made of black stone. It took about 190 years to complete this temple. See this magnificent work of art and dedication with the Halebid Honeymoon Packages.
6. Basadi Halli: Basadi Halli is a well known monument and is a major tourist attraction. It has carvings all over and 12 polished pillars. The pillars are carved with fascinating images and each image is different. The pillars actually shine like mirrors. Basadi is near Hoysaleshwara Temple and should be seen when you take the Halebid Honeymoon Packages.
Go back in time by visiting this temple town and book your Halebid Honeymoon Packages now!
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Halebid honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Halebid with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com