Spend your honeymoon amidst natural beauty and green hills by taking the Kasauli Honeymoon Packages. Kasauli is a quiet hill station providing scenic beauty and peace. This town is a secluded tourist spot ideal to spend your honeymoon. The quaint shops, colonial ambience, beautiful pine and oak forests all add to the charm of this small place. This is one of the hill stations that was developed by the Bristish and it was their summer getaway. Book the Kasauli Honeymoon Packages to enjoy a quiet honeymoon at this beautiful hill station.
Although this place is for people who wish to spend some quality time away from the hustle and bustle, it has some places of attraction for the tourists. One can go for long walks listening to the birds and the rustling of the leaves. Enjoy this honeymoon experience with Kasauli Honeymoon Packages. Some of the honeymoon destinations or places of interest to the tourists are as below:
1. Monkey Point: This is a famous point and is the highest point in Kasuali. It is said that Lord Hanuman has placed his feet here when he was on the lookout for the Sanjeevani herb to cure Laxman. At this point is a temple which is dedicated to Hanuman. But since this temple is located in the premises of the air force base, one cannot take a bag or camera inside. But apart from these restrictions and high climb, it is worth visiting this place. Book your Kasauli Honeymoon Packages to experience the beautiful views from this point. The snow clad peaks of the Dhauladhar range and the sparkling Sutlej river can be seen from here. Do not miss the opportunity to visit this fascinating point with Kasauli Honeymoon Packages.
2. Christ Church: Christ Church is one of the oldest churches in Kasauli. It is a fine Anglican Church which is one of the most spiritual places here. It was founded in 1844. Pay a visit to this holy place with Kasauli Honeymoon Packages.
3. Dagshai: Dagshai lies at the foothills of the Shivalik Hills and is one of the oldest British Cantonments. It provides a beautiful scenic view which attracts several tourists every year. Visit this place with Kasauli Honeymoon Packages.
4. Baba Balak Nath Temple: This temple is often visited by couples longing for a child. It is atop the Graner Hill top.
5. Dharampur: Dharampur is about 15 kilometers away from Kasauli and is a beautiful place. It has clean healthy air of the pine trees and also houses a famous hospital for tuberculosis. Visit this place with Kasauli Honeymoon Packages.
6. Sabathu: A diversion from Dharampur leads to Sabathu. This place has a Gurkha fort which was built in the 19th century.
7. Lawrence School: This famous school was one of its kinds when founded by Sir Henry M. Lawrence. It was set up in 1847 and has grown since then. It was presented the King Colors by Lord Dalhousie then.
8. Mall: Nobody can miss the Lower and Upper Mall roads with Kasauli Honeymoon Packages. These roads have beautiful trees, shops and eating places.
Be sure to book your Kasauli Honeymoon Packages to spend a nice quiet honeymoon.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Kasauli honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Kasauli with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com