Kashmir Honeymoon Packages is definitely worth taking with your newlywed partner to have a honeymoon which you will never forget and cherish forever. The sparkling waters, gardens, boats, lakes and Chinar trees attract tourists from all over the world. Kashmir boasts of an enchanting natural beauty and is nicknamed as the Switzerland of the East. The mesmerizing scenic beauty and charm has to be experienced with the Kashmir Honeymoon Packages. The unmatched and captivating beauty of Kashmir will bring you back here again and again.
Kashmir is enclosed by the grand Himalayas and the Pir Panjal range with river Jhelum flowing through Srinagar. Kashmir Honeymoon Packages offers you to explore this natural scenery along with the wide varieties of flora and fauna. It also is famous for the artwork of embroidery on clothes. Some of the honeymoon destinations or places that attract tourists from all over are:
1. Srinagar: Also known as the City of Lakes, it is a major tourist spot. It houses the famous Dal lake and the Mughal Gardens. This place has a mix culture of Hindu, Mughal and Sikh. A must visit with the Kashmir Honeymoon Packages.
2. Gulmarg: Kashmir Honeymoon Packages is incomplete with a visit to this Paradise. This resort in the mountains is close to Srinagar and has the highest golf course in the world. It also boasts of a premier ski resort.
3. Pahalgam: The Pahalgam wild life sanctuary is one of the major attractions. It has trekking routes and is one of the most fascinating valleys on this land. Kashmir Honeymoon Packages helps you to visit this enchanting valley which is also associated with activities like fishing, golf, horse riding and trekking.
4. Shalimar Gardens: This garden is also called the Garden of Love and is situated in the Mughal Garden. It is a peaceful and beautiful garden that exudes serenity. Kashmir Honeymoon packages offer a chance to visit the gardens of Kashmir. Another garden called the Nishant Bagh is famous for its 12 terraces representing the 12 zodiac signs. You can get an opportunity to be amidst the colorful flowers, fountains and trees.
5. Kokernag Waterfalls: This valley has some scenic and breath taking waterfalls. Kokernag is said to have waters that possess healing properties. Another waterfall experience with Kashmir Honeymoon Packages is the Verinag Waterfalls. Verinag has a spring lake which is serene and peaceful.
6. Hazratbal Shrine: This shrine is located on the banks of the Dal lake. The Moi-e-Muqqadas or the sacred hair of the prophet (peace be upon him) is displayed in this shrine.
7. Shankaracharya Temple: This temple is of archaeological importance and provides a magnificent view of the beautiful city of Srinagar.
Kashmir Honeymoon Packages also provide you with the shopping experience in Kashmir. This place is known for its handicrafts and exquisite craftsmanship. Some of the things you can pick up from this visit are Kashmiri carpets, shawls, intricately carved pieces of furniture and embroidered clothes. Book your Kashmir Honeymoon packages to visit this heaven on earth with snow kissed landscape.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Kashmir honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Kashmir with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com