Kerala Honeymoon packages are an attractive proposition for any new couple. Kerala is a place worth exploring especially with your newlywed partner. Located in the south west region of India, it is known as 'God's own country'. The natural beauty of Kerala and the backwaters are unique to this place. There is everything from a beach to hill station to wild life sanctuary to ayurveda spas in Kerala making it worth to take the Kerala Honeymoon packages.
The major honeymoon destinations or tourist attractions of Kerala Honeymoon Packages are as follows:
1. Backwaters: The backwaters of Kerala can be experienced on a traditional house boat. Sail through the serene waters and enjoy the beauty of greenery along the villages. You can enjoy the backwaters of Ernakulam, Alappuzha, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumarakom and many more. It is an enchantingly beautiful experience to be shared with your better half offered by Kerala Honeymoon Packages.
2. Hill Stations: The scenic beauty of Kerala attracts many tourists to the hill stations here. Munnar was once the resort of the British government during the summers and has a tea plantation centre now. Ponmudi on the western ghats is a hill station with peaceful surroundings. Another hill station called Mattupetti is known for its dairy farm. Kerala honeymoon packages would be the perfect gift to your partner to enjoy this amazing aspect of Kerala.
3. Wild Life Sanctuaries: Kerala is a great destination for nature and animal lovers. The sanctuaries are perfect for observing the animals in their natural surroundings. The known sanctuaries are Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Periyar Tiger Reserve, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Peppara Wildlife Sanctuary and many others. The main attractions are Elephants, lions, bears, tigers, sambar deers and leopards. Kerala Honeymoon Packages offers this wildlife experience and much more.
4. Beaches of Kerala: Kerala is gifted with sparkling beaches filled with swaying palm trees. The pristine beaches provide a cozy and romantic ambience for the newly weds. There are plenty of beaches to choose from namely Chowara beach, Alleppey Beach, Kovalam Beach, Bekal Beach, etc. Explore the blue waters, soft sands and sea breeze in the Kerala Honeymoon Packages.
5. Ayurvedic Spas: Ayurveda has been practiced in this place for rejuvenation of body and soul. Kerala has plenty of Ayurvedic Spas which offer therapeutic massages with herbs for relaxation. One cannot complete a visit to Kerala without experiencing an ayurvedic massage or treatment. Popular Ayurvedic resorts one can visit in the Kerala Honeymoon Packages are Spice Village in Periyar, Kayaloram Lake Resort in Alleppey, Agastya Ayurveda Garden in Thiruvananthapuram and many more.
6. Cities of Kerala: The other major cities of Kerala are Kannur, Alleppey, Trivandrum, Thekkady, Idukki, Cochin and Calicut. Cochin is the naval base and is the commercial capital of Kerala. It is also known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea. Idukki is ideal for a visit any time of the year and is blessed with valley, hills, flora and fauna. With Kerala Honeymoon Packages you can explore these cities abundant with their rich culture.
One can experience this beautiful place with the Kerala Honeymoon Packages. Kerala is an ideal getaway for the honeymooners.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Kerala honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Kerala with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com