Khajuraho is the finest places to start the journey of marriage with your partner with the Khajuraho Honeymoon Packages. This place is famous for its stone temples and the sensuous carvings depicting the various postures of physical togetherness. It is located in Madhya Pradesh and is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India. The Indian heritage and historical culture of Khajuraho can be experienced with Khajuraho Honeymoon Packages.
Khajuraho is a UNESCO world heritage site and is famously known for its erotic yet artistic sculptures. There were many temples originally but now a lesser number of temples remain. People from all over the world come to visit this place taking the Khajuraho Honeymoon packages. The main honeymoon destinations or spots of interest to the tourists are as below:
1. Chausath Yogini Temple: This temple belongs to the Western group of temple and was made in the ninth century AD. It is made on a raised podium that is set in an open complex with number of smaller temples surrounding it. Khajuraho Honeymoon Packages will provide you with a detailed visit of this temple which is dedicated to 64 yoginis.
2. Lakshmana Temple: This temple is dedicated to the Lord Vishnu and is a beautiful stone temple. This also comes under the western group of temples and is a major tourist attraction in Khajuraho. It is a well preserved temple and one of the earliest stone temples in India. The intricate carvings and sculptures of horsemen and elephants can be seen and captured in your memories when you take the Khajuraho Honeymoon Packages.
3. Vishvanath and Nandi Temple: This is one of the most beautiful temples which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It houses a large statue of the bull which is considered to be the vehicle of Lord Shiva. The sculptures of Khajuraho are made here and women are depicted in various sensual poses and moods. This temple is one of the attractive features of the Khajuraho Honeymoon Packages.
4. Kandariya Mahadev: This is one of the largest temples and is again dedicated to Lord Shiva. It houses a marble Shiva Linga which is a representation of the Lord Shiva. Fascinating sculptures adorn the pillars and ceilings.
5. Brahma and Hanuman Temple: This is mainly built with sandstone and granite. Inside the Brahma temple is the four faced image of Brahma and inside the Hanuman temple is an 8 feet high statue of Hanuman. For more information on this temple book your Khajuraho Honeymoon Packages.
6. Khajuraho Archaeological Museum: This temple town has an archaeological museum whose structure and architect is itself a beauty. It displays the architectural remains of the old temples and sculptures. One must surely visit this museum for a complete and satisfying experience of the Khajuraho Honeymoon Packages.
7. Khajuraho Bazaars: One must visit the Khajuraho Bazaars which reflect the essence of ancient India. One can get everything from clothes to handicrafts to food products in this bazaar. It has authentic products at a cheap price and so is a must visit for tourists looking to pick up gifts and souvenirs to take back home. Be sure to go to this traditional market place when you take the Khajuraho honeymoon packages.
Khajuraho Honeymoon Packages offers you a glimpse into the ancient culture and heritage of India.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Khajuraho honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Khajuraho with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com