A popular hill station in the state of Maharashtra, Khandala attracts several tourists every year. It is located in the Sahyadri Mountains and is close to another famous tourist spot called Lonavla. Khandala is the ideal place to spend your honeymoon with Khandala Honeymoon Packages. The hills, deep valleys, enchanting lakes, gushing waterfalls and scenic beauty never fail to dazzle any visitor. It offers breathtaking views amidst green surroundings. One can indulge in adventure activities here by trekking or walking around. Khandala Honeymoon Packages offers a great holiday to this beautiful hill station.
Khandala has a pleasant climate most of the year and the best time to visit this place is between October to May. Book your Khandala Honeymoon Packages to enjoy quality time with your newly found life partner. Some of the major honeymoon destinations or attractions in this place are as follows:
1. Duke's Nose: This cliff is named after Duke Wellington who had a sharp pointed nose. Duke’s Nose cliff is said to resemble his nose and hence the name. It also resembles the hood of a snake and is therefore called Nagfani also. It offers beautiful views and is a great place for mountain climbing sport. Visit Duke’s Nose with Khandala Honeymoon Packages.
2. Tiger's Leap: This place also gets its name because it resembles a tiger leaping into the valley. It is a famous tourist spot and attracts several visitors every year. A huge hole at this point within safe boundaries has been made for the tourists to facilitate panoramic views from here. One should not miss visiting this beautiful spot with Khandala Honeymoon Packages.
3. Reversing Station: This station is no longer used by the railways and is located outside tunnel 26. At night it is lit up and looks eye catching.
4. Amrutanjan Point: This is another high point you can visit with Khandala Honeymoon Packages. It offers a fabulous view of the valley and the surrounding areas. Spend some time here and take pictures.
5. Bhushi Lake: Bhushi Lake is a great refreshing place. The serene waters and beautiful surroundings attract many visitors for relaxation. Make sure you visit this Lake when you book Khandala Honeymoon Packages. The other lakes around are Lonavla Lake and Tugauli Lake.
6. Karla and Bhaja Cave: These caves are located about 16 kilometers from Khandala. They are rock cut caves and have historical importance as they date back to the 2nd century. These caves are beautiful rock cut caves amidst beautiful surroundings. Visit Karla and Bhaja Caves with Khandala Honeymoon Packages.
7. Lonavla: Lonavla is only five kilometers away and is another famous tourist attraction. Lonavla has many lakes, ponds and waterfalls.
8. Bhairavnath Dev Sthan: As vehicles are not allowed here, one has to take a walk around this place. It is a green belt in the valley with many species of flora and fauna. Take this lovely walk with your partner when you take the Khandala Honeymoon Packages.
Visit these places in Khandala with Khandala Honeymoon Packages and enjoy a holiday of a lifetime.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Khandala honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Khandala with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com