Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages offers a holiday to the beautiful hill station Kodaikanal located in the Palani Hills. It is a popular tourist destination in the state of Tamil Nadu, India and is also referred to as the Princess of hill stations. This place is the most sought after honeymoon destination too due to its natural beauty and charm that leaves the newly weds mesmerized. Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages is the ideal gift for honeymooners.
Kodaikanal literally means gift of forest in the local language. It has many places and sites of interest and is also famous for plums, pears, eucalyptus oil and the kurinji flowers which bloom once in 12 years. There are many activities available for the tourists to indulge in and this place is worth a visit with Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages. Some of the main attractions or honeymoon destinations of Kodaikanal are:
1. Pillar Rocks: This is a famous tourist spot. Three granite rocks stand vertically and provide a beautiful view. A small garden is also there which makes a nice picnic spot. Pillar Rocks is about 7 to 8 kilo meters from the lake.
2. The Kodaikanal Lake: A star shaped lake was built in 1863 and is a famous tourist attraction. Walking around the lake is relished by the locals and the tourists alike. Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages gives you a chance to experience this. One can rent boats from the Boat club and horses can be rented for rides around the lake.
3. Bryant Park: Bryant Park was made by H.D Bryant and also named after him. This botanical park has various species of shrubs, flowers, trees and cacti. Flower shows and horticultural exhibitions are also held here every year. One must visit this enchanting park with the Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages.
4. Green Valley View: This was also known as Suicide point earlier and offers a breathtaking view of the plains. Do not miss this scenic view and book your Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages.
5. Coaker's Walk: This is a paved pedestrian path made along the edge of the steep slopes of kodai. This walk provides a spectacular view and also has a telescope at the mid point of the walk. Coaker's Walk is opened all year round. Book the Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages and take a walk here with your partner.
6. Solar Observatory: The Kodaikanal Terrestrial Telescope gives a view of the Vagai Dam, Varaha river, Periyakulam river and Sothupparai Dam. One can access the astronomy library and have a night time telescopic view too. Put this place on the itinerary of Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages.
7. Devil's Kitchen: These caves are highly dangerous due to the deep ravines. One can see the sections of these caves from far.
8. Bear Shola Falls: This is another favorite spot here and should not be missed with Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages. It is named so because of the fact that bears used to come here and quench their thirst in the past. It is a great picnic spot and the falls are beautiful.
With these and many more attractions, Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages is an ideal option for a honeymoon.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Kodaikanal honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Kodaikanal with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com