Kullu Manali is in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. Kullu and Manali are two separate places and both are visited by tourists every year. Book your Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages and get an insight to these places. These two places are very popular amongst honeymooning couples as well as nature lovers. You are bound to take back pleasant and unforgettable memories with Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages.
Kullu and Manali are hill stations surrounded by lush greenery and forests. Every year tourists come to these places to experience a memorable holiday. Some of the major honeymoon destinations or tourist attractions in Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages are as follows:
1. Sultanpur Palace: This palace has beautiful kullu style miniature paintings with rural backgrounds. It is in situated in the Kullu Valley.
2. Jagannathi Devi Temple: Situated about 4 kilo meters from the Kullu Valley is this temple. To reach the temple, one has to hike up to the cliff. This temple provides a beautiful view of the city. Book the Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages to visit this temple.
3. Raghunathji Temple: Raghunathji Temple was built in the 17th century and Raghunathji is the presiding deity of Kullu. This temple houses the idol of Lord Raghunathji in his chariot. Kullu and Manali Packages offer you a chance to pay a visit this highly revered temple.
4. Bijli Mahadev Temple: This temple as the name suggests is frequently struck by lightning due to the high rod used as a flagstaff.
5. Camping Site: This site is on the way from Kullu to Manali. It is perfect for camping and offers a scenic view of the snow peaked mountains. Visit this site while you take the Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages.
6. Rahtang Pass: The Rohtang Pass is the highest point and also one of the most beautiful spots. It offers an exquisite view of the neighboring mountain ranges. One can also experience opportunities like trekking and skiing with Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages.
7. Solang Valley: This valley is about 10 kilo meters from Manali. It exudes serenity in the lush green and snow capped peaks environment. Ski school of Manali is located here and has some great slopes for skiing. Visit this beautiful serene place when you book the Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages.
8. Hadimba Temple: Hadimba temple is one of the major attractions in Manali. This temple was made in the 16th century and it preserves the 10 centimeter footprint of the goddess Durga. This is a must visit for the religious minded during the Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages.
9. Manu Temple: Manu temple is an ancient temple dedicated to a sage called Manu. This is the only temple which is dedicated to Manu. In fact Manali was named after this sage who was considered the divine creator of the human race. This temple is worth a visit and is very sacred for the locals. One should not miss an opportunity to visit this temple with the Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages.
One can enjoy many outdoor activities and adventures in these places by booking the Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Kullu Manali honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Kullu Manali with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com