Plan your honeymoon to the perfect abode with overwhelming natural beauty and beautiful landscape. Ladakh is a place one must visit through the Ladakh Honeymoon Packages. This is in between the Karakoram mountain range and the Himalayas. It is a part of the Jammu and Kashmir state consisting of 2 districts called Leh and Kargil. Leh is a land of mountains and has many magnificent places of interest to visit. It is one of the best places for trekking, If you are an adventure lover or just want to spend time in the beautiful land of Ladakh, book your Ladakh Honeymoon Packages.
Ladakh has many Buddhist Monasteries and Gompas. The major honeymoon destinations or tourist places to be explored with Ladakh Honeymoon Packages are:
1. Drass Valley: Drass valley is home to a small town called Drass which lies in the center of the valley. This place has frequent snowfalls and can get extremely cold in this region. Drass serves as a base for a trek to Suru valley. The trek is an amazing experience passing through meadows and villages and Umbala pass. Ladakh Honeymoon Packages offers you an opportunity to visit this place with your partner.
2. Leh Palace: Leh is the capital of Ladakh and is one of the liked hiking destinations. The Leh Palace is a great attraction to tourists too which is a nine storey Palace of great importance. It is a display of the Tibetan architecture and belongs to the royal family. This palace offers a great view of the town. It has a museum which has thangkas and paintings. Tsemo Gompa which is a monastery has a huge statue of Buddha and is worth a visit with the Ladakh Honeymoon Packages.
3. The Hemis Monastery: The Hemis Monastery is the largest monastery in Ladakh and was founded by King Sengye Namgyal. It displays a huge painting of Buddha after every eleven years. There is an annual festival named after this monastery Hemis Festival, which attracts a lot of people and is celebrated by the locals. Book your Ladakh Honeymoon Packages and be a part of this festival which interests tourists from all over.
4. The Shey Palace and Shey Gompa: This palace was made originally for the kings of Ladakh as a summer palace. Many stupas surround the palace's architecture. Shey palace is smaller than the Leh palace but is definitely worth a visit. The king who built this palace built the Shey Gompa too with a huge statue of Buddha. This statue of Buddha is the largest metal statue in Ladakh. The various poses of Buddha are depicted on the walls of the Gompa and the lower part of the Gompa includes a library. These two structures are a must see sites when you book the Ladakh Honeymoon Packages.
5. The Stok Palace Museum: This museum has a display of the heirlooms of the royal family. It has a collection of exquisite costumes, jewelry, thangkas, coins, armor, weapons, porcelain, seals and other things. The Stok Palace Museum is a four storied Palace that has a museum inside. This place is highly enchanting for the tourist and is a must see to get a peek into the history with the Ladakh Honeymoon Packages.
Ladakh Honeymoon Packages offers to fulfill your adventure streak too. Walking, climbing, hiking, river rafting and camping are a few options here. Book your honeymoon trip with the Ladakh Honeymoon Packages and enjoy a holiday of a lifetime.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Ladakh honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Ladakh with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com