A honeymoon in Mahabaleshwar amidst the cascading waters and exotic views will be a lifetime experience. Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages offers a trip to Mahabaleshwar, a hilly resort in the state of Maharashtra. It is a beautiful hill station also referred to as the Queen of Hill Stations in this state. This hill station provides mesmerizing views which captivates any visitor. Spend your honeymoon amidst nature and a revitalizing ambience with the Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages.
The picturesque Mahabaleshwar has many places of interest for the tourist. With majestic mountains and surrounding woods, Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages is the ideal choice to plan your honeymoon trip. Some of the honeymoon destinations or tourist spots in Mahabaleshwar are:
1. Elephants Head Point: A cliff overhang resembles an elephants head and trunk and hence the name. This is a famous tourist spot in Mahabaleshwar because of the unsual shape and because of the breathtaking view this point provides. Be sure to visit this spot with Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages. It is at the extreme end of the range and a pony ride can be taken to reach the Elephants Head Point.
2. Kate's Point: No visitor should miss a chance to see the Kate's Point here. This point provides a spectacular view of the peaks of Mandardeo, Pandavgadh and Kamalgadh. Book your Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages to enjoy this view with your partner.
3. Pratapgarh Fort: The Pratapgarh Fort was built in 1656 by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and it has many chambers, long paths and ponds. This fort witnessed the historic battle which took place between Afzal Khan and Shivaji Maharaj. A must see when you book Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages.
4. Connaught Peak: This is the second highest peak here and was formerly known as Mount Olympia. Later it was named after Duke of Connaught who was inspired by this peak. The Connaught Peak should be not missed with the Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages for it offers marvelous views of the valley and lake. It provides a scenic view of the neighboring surroundings. Besides the view, it provides the opportunity to do trekking or take rides here.
5. Mahabaleshwar Temple: The presiding deity of this place is ‘Mahabali’ and it derives its name from that. Mahabaleshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is a landmark which is visited by many tourists and locals alike. Offer your prayers here with Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages.
6. Wilson Point: Amongst the many points in Mahabaleshwar, Wilson point is the highest point and it offers splendid views of the entire valley. It is also a famous point for watching sunrise.
7. Venna Lake: The sparkling waters of Venna Lake and the beautiful surroundings make this spot a must see with the Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages. This lake also offers activities like fishing and boating. One can take a pony ride around the lake with kids. It is a popular tourist attraction here.
8. Waterfalls: A number of waterfalls can be seen in Mahabaleshwar. Waterfalls like Dhobi, Chinaman and Lingmala waterfalls attract tourists and are good picnic spots too.
Book the Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages to visit these beautiful places in Mahabaleshwar.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Mahabaleshwar honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Mahabaleshwar with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com