Mandu is full of scenic splendor, making it a perfect honeymoon destination. Book the Mandu Honeymoon Packages to enjoy a romantic honeymoon on this land. It is situated along the Vindhya ranges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It depicts the love of Baz Bahadur for the beautiful Rani Roopmati making it an ideal honeymoon spot. In the earlier years, Mandu was a pleasure resort with the palaces and lakes providing the perfect atmosphere. Visit this beautiful place with Mandu Honeymoon Packages.
Each of the architecture in Mandu is worth appreciation. There are plenty of things to see in Mandu especially the palaces, as the glory still lives on. When you take the Mandu Honeymoon Packages, be sure to visit the following major attractions in this place:
1. Jahaz Mahal: This palace is built between two lakes and has open pavilions, overhanging balconies and an open terrace. The Jahaz Mahal with its domes and turrets provides a magnificent view of the whole building. This unique construction of the two storied building is worth seeing. Visit this Ship Palace with Mandu Honeymoon Packages.
2. Baz Bahadur's Palace: Baz Bahadur built his palace in the 15th century on a hill. This palace is located near the Rewa Kund and it showcases a blend of the Mughal and Rajasthani architecture with high terraces and spacious patios. Be sure to visit this famous palace of the last king of Malwa with Mandu Honeymoon Packages.
3. Taveli Mahal: Taveli Mahal was used as a stable and a guard house in the earlier days of the Mughal era. Now, it is converted to a gallery and houses many archaeological findings. Visit the Taveli Mahal with Mandu Honeymoon Packages.
4. Hindola Mahal: Hindola Mahal was used as a pleasure palace by the Mughals and during the monsoons, parties were organized here. It is a large palace.
5. Jama Masjid: The famous Jama Masjid was built in 1454 and attracts many tourists. It is one of the most majestic buildings in Mandu and is designed after the Omayyed Mosque of Damascus. It has a huge domed porch and numerous domes. Do not miss visiting this great structure when you book the Mandu Honeymoon Packages.
6. Roopmati Pavillion: The Roopmati Pavillion was originally built as an army observation post. It was a retreat for the queen to view the river Narmada and Baz Bahadur's Palace from the pavilion. This Pavillion is a symbol of love between Baz Bahadur and Roopmati. This is a must visit spot with Mandu Honeymoon Packages.
7. Jain Temple: The Jain Temple here is the only non Muslim piece of architecture here. This temple has idols made of gold and silver. A Jain museum is also present behind the temple. Make a trip to the Jain Temple when you are in Mandu with Mandu Honeymoon Packages.
8. Mosque of Dilawar Khan: This mosque is a specimen of a blend of Hindu and Muslim style of architecture. Do not miss visiting this unique architecture when you are out for sightseeing.
Visit the historical and romantic Mandu with Mandu Honeymoon Packages to enjoy a memorable honeymoon.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Mandu honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Mandu with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com