With Munnar Honeymoon Packages, you and your partner can visit one of the popular hill stations in India, Munnar. It used to be the summer resort of the British people in the colonial days. Beautiful valleys, mountains and tea plantations adorn this hill station. Exquisite species and variety of flora and fauna can be found here. You will be making the perfect choice for spending your honeymoon and getting to know each other by booking Munnar Honeymoon Packages. Once you spend a holiday here, you will not want to return back.
There are many places in Munnar to visit and explore with the Munnar Honeymoon Packages. Some of the places of interest are listed as below:
1. Pothamedu: Pothamedu offers fascinating views of the plantations in Munnar. The different plantations of tea, coffee and cardamom amongst the hills form a majestic view. The scenic beauty is worth seeing and this place is great for walking and trekking. Go on long mountain walks or simply enjoy the scenic beauty of this place with Munnar Honeymoon Packages.
2. Mattupetty: Mattupetty is well known for its dairy farm. One can visit the cattle sheds in this highly specialized dairy farm. You can even visit the Mattupetty lake and dam which is a picnic spot. Boating with your partner would be a nice way to spend some time at this lake by booking the Munnar Honeymoon Packages.
3. Nyayamakad: This is a land of waterfalls and is about 10 kilometers from Munnar. The water falling from great heights is worth a watch and Nyayamakad also makes an enjoyable picnic spot. People who want to go trekking can enjoy that activity here too. Book your Munnar Honeymoon Packages and do not miss to see this site.
4. Devikulam: Devikulam attracts tourists to see the mountains, flora, fauna and the lake here. Sita Devi Lake is an enjoyable picnic spot and great for fishing too. This is one of the most sought after places in Munnar. Do place a visit to this place on your Munnar honeymoon packages itinerary.
5. Attukal: Attukal is situated between Pallivasal and Munnar. It is an ideal place for trekking or watching the waterfalls.
6. Eravikulam National Park: This national park was mainly made to protect the Nilgiri Ibex and is also one of the most visited places in Munnar. It is a beautiful national park and should not be missed in the Munnar Honeymoon Packages.
7. Kundala: This place is about 20 kilometers from Munnar and the famous Neela Kurunji flowers are found here. These Neela Kurunji flowers are said to bloom once in 12 years. Boating facility is also available at the dam here. Near to Kundala is a golf course too. The Sethuparvathi dam was made as a part of the Pallivasal hydroelectric project here. A must visit in your Munnar Honeymoon Packages list.
8. Marayoor: This is the only place with natural growth of Sandalwood Trees in Kerala. It is excellent for trekking and is surrounded by tea estates and few waterfalls.
Your honeymoon will be a memorable one with the Munnar Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Munnar honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Munnar with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com