Mussoorie honeymoon packages offer ideal option for a romantic getaway for the newly weds. Mussoorie attracts many people to its scenic beauty with water falls. It is a popular choice amongst the honeymooners. Once you take the Mussoorie Honeymoon packages, you will want to visit this place again and again. This beautiful hill station located in Uttarkhand, India is also called 'Queen of Hills' fondly. It is located on the foothills of the Himalayas away from the crowd offering breath taking views.
Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages will leave you with undying memorable moments captured in your hearts forever. Some of the famous honeymoon destinations or tourist attractions in Mussoorie are:
1. Kempty Falls: Kempty Falls in Mussoorie is situated between the hills. It got its name from the British who used to use this location to conduct tea parties. It was fondly called Camp Tea which became Kempty. This fall offers a great view of the water gushing down from a height of 4,500 ft. It is a must visit in the Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages.
2. Mussoorie Lake: This lake is amongst a beautiful enchanting backdrop. There is an option of boating in the serene lake with your partner or just hanging around the lake for a picnic. Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages offers you to get a view of this lake and take back exciting memories.
3. Gun Hill: Many years back a gun was placed on this hill and so the place got its name as Gun Hill. The view from this hill is spectacular and offers beautiful views of the Himalayas. One can get to this hill by walking or by taking a ropeway. Don't miss a chance to see these views with Mussoorie honeymoon packages. Gun Hill is the second highest peak in Mussoorie.
4. Jharipani Falls: It is one of the scenic waterfalls a little away from the main town in Mussoorie.
5. The Mall: The famous Mall is the shopping area in Mussoorie and is in the main heart of the city. It has a line of antique shops and restaurants. You cannot miss this place with Mussoorie Honeymoon packages if you want to take back some gifts back home.
6. Camel's Back Road: This road resembles a camel's hump and that is why the name. It is a 4 kilometer stretch which overlooks the Library. On this road you will come across rickshaws and horseback rides along the way. Strolling on this road is a good way to spend some private time with your partner with the Mussoorie Honeymoon packages.
7. Municipal Garden: Municipal Garden is a great picnic spot with a lake. One can go for boating in this lake with your loved one. This garden was formerly known as Botanical Gardens.
8. Naga Tibba: There is an option of trekking in Mussoorie with the Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages. Naga Tibba is very popular for the experience it offers of the Himalayas views, thick forests and the village.
9. Surkhanda Devi: On top of a hill is this temple of Surkhanda Devi. People come here in huge numbers when the Dusshera fair is held. It is a tough and steep walk to reach atop the hill. Dedication brings people from all over to this temple.
Experience the various outing options Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages has to offer and you will keep wanting to come back for more.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Mussoorie honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Mussoorie with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com