Rajasthan Honeymoon packages are the ideal option if you are planning your honeymoon trip. Tourists visit Rajasthan in huge numbers every year. This state has many attractions like dessert, wildlife, heritage, hill station, colorful fairs and festivals. People come from all over the world to experience the beauty and royalty of this state. You can also be a part of this experience with the Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages.
Rajasthan Honeymoon packages give you an insight to some of the places to visit in this royal state in India:
1. Jaipur: This is the capital of Rajasthan and is also known as Pink City. It is a planned city and there are many places of interest for the tourists in this city. Forts like Nahargarh fort and Jaigarh Fort, an observatory called Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal Palace, Jal Mahal and many gardens are major attractions. One cannot miss visiting this pink city with Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages.
2. Ajmer: This city is most famous for the Dargah of Kwaja Moinuddin Chisti. Puskhar which is located near Ajmer is a major attraction too. The Pushkar mela attracts many tourists from all over the world due to the camels and display of colors. Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages offers you an opportunity to be a part of this.
3. Mount Abu: This is the only hill station in Rajasthan and has the famous Dilwara Temple. Mount Abu is situated on the Aravalli Hills and has a lake too.
4. Jaisalmer: Choose to visit Jaisalmer with the Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages. The havelis in Jaisalmer are worth seeing and especially the famous Patwon Ki Haveli which has beautiful intricate carvings. The Jaisalmer Fort is built with special sandstone and should be definitely visited.
5. Udaipur: Visit the City of Lakes with the Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages. The spectacular City Palace near the Lake Pichola stands majestically. The Saheliyon ki Bari is a beautiful garden worth visiting.
6. Jodhpur: Jodhpur has the Jodhpur Museum which displays many paintings and antiques from the royal past. The Meherangarh Fort is located in the center of the city and can be seen from nearby areas. Do not miss this Sun City with the Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages.
7. Bharatpur: The famous Bird sanctuary is located here. Many migratory birds can be sighted here which migrate from Siberia and China.
8. Ranthambore: Ranthambore National Park is a major attraction for spotting tigers. It is near Sawai Madhopur and this park has a Ranthambore Fort also. A must see for tiger lovers with Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages.
9. Kota: Kota is another city worth visiting in Rajasthan. It is on the banks of Chambal River and houses the City Palace and Fort. Old weapons, clothes and murals are displayed in the Rao Madho Singh Museum. Other places to visit in Kota with Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages are Jagmandir, Chambal Gardens, Brij Vilas Palace Museum and Shah Jahan's Mosque.
Apart from visiting these enchanting places, you can have a fascinating shopping experience in Rajasthan. The Rajasthani jewelry, Leather wear, royal paintings, crafts, hand block print textiles, bhanej work, tie and dye, stone carvings and blue pottery are worth picking up to take back home. It is an experience which cannot be missed with the Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Rajasthan honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Rajasthan with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com